[Vintage-race] moris trav floor parts source

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] moris trav floor parts source
From: ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:56:28 -0400
I'm sending this to you as I can;t reply to the race list.

Seems this email is from Jeff Snook. The web link below goes to a page
indicating they are in Bowling Green, Ohio. If I understand the
question, they need new floor pans.

In any event, I'm sure there are several sources in the UK for MM
panels and ash frame kits, but Charles Ware Morris Minor Centre is
known for fabricating new panels in Sri Lanka. Here is the web site.

http://www.morrisminor.org.uk/

I have other good parts sources too if you need recomendations.

Gerard