[Vintage-race] Hallett

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Hallett
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:37:22 -0700
I need your help again.

I will be racing a Vee at the October CVAR race at Hallett going
counter-clockwise.

I would like some info on the track.  What are the keys to a fast lap?
Where can I get into trouble and bang the car up?  How should each turn
be driven?

I have the little summary from the track's website and watched some of
the incar video on the net but I always find the people on this list
have a lot of good advice.

Thanks

Dick Ryan  650-312-4022  (24022)

Director of Global Insurance Management

Franklin Templeton Investments

One Franklin Parkway   960/4

San Mateo  CA  94403-1906

Fax  650-312-5830  (25830)

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.