Re: [Vintage-race] Stolen RX7 ITS race car

To: ccanepa50@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Stolen RX7 ITS race car
From: mhkitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:43:16 -0400
Chuck:

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your car and trailer.? FYI, if you recover
or replace it, you (and others) might consider acquiring a tracking device.? I
have worked on these products with both Trimble Navigation and Numerex Corp.
and they are available as battery powered, or vehicle connected devices that
can pinpoint the location of your vehicle.? They can be set to send you a
phone, pager, or email alert if your vehicle is transported outside a
"geo-fence" area that you describe.?? I have these in my trailer and race car.?
You're the third person I know personally who has had a race car and trailer
stolen.? For more info, check out:

www.trimtrac.com? (Trimble's device, available through their distributors)

www.mymobileguardian.com (Numerex's program, one of Trimble's VARs?using the
Trimtrac device)