[Vintage-race] Help identifying entries for 2008 Palo Alto Concours

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, rmeiners@comcast.net,
Subject: [Vintage-race] Help identifying entries for 2008 Palo Alto Concours
From: mhkitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:58:12 -0400
All:

?

FYI, I'm helping out with the 2008 Palo Alto Concours next June, featuring
Corvette, and Alfa Romeo.?? In addition, there will be a number of "special"
displays as they have done in prior years.?? One possibility for one next
year's "Special Displays" is a display of Cars and Guitars, highlighting some
selections from those who appreciate vintage cars and guitars, and own both.??
Last year, Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett had one of his cars on the field
which prompted the thought for next year's display.? It seems there are lots of
guitarists who are also car nuts and vice-versa (myself included), so such a
display would have some appeal.? The Peterson Museum has also done special
"Cars and Guitars" displays in the past as well.??

?

So, I'm looking for inputs on anyone you may know of who has an interesting
collectible or special interest car, and also a collectible or historic guitar
that they would be interested in displaying at Palo Alto.?

Also, if anyone has connections to any of the following, that would also be
much appreciated:

Owner of the "Little Deuce Coupe" from the Beach Boys album (was at Pebble
Beach?recently)
Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top)
Sammy Hagar
Ray Shear (car collector, founder of Guitar Center)
?

Of course, current or former celebrity-owned cars/guitars are also of great
interest.? I am seeking to feature cars and guitars belonging to the same
owner, if possible.?? In addition, interesting cars that?have appeared in music
videos may also be of interest.

?

Thanks for any assistance you may offer with this.? Please feel free to forward
this to any other "car lists" you may be involved in.?

?

Regards,

Myles H. Kitchen

831 688-1822