[Vintage-race] Old Trans Am Photos from Laguna Seca found

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Old Trans Am Photos from Laguna Seca found
From: mhkitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:05:06 -0400
All:

FYI, my wife was going through some old photos and found some that her ex took
at the Trans Am Races at Laguna Seca, looks to be circa 1970.? These are small
format (110) color prints, but pretty good shots of several of the cars.? I've
listed below which cars I have photos of.? Contact me off-line if you'd like a
scanned copy.? Email me at MHKitchen@aol.com.

Plymouth Cuda #48 (dark blue)
Chapparal Camaro #2 (white)
Sunoco Javelin #6 (red,white, blue)