[Vintage-race] A-H 50th Anniversary

To: "Vintage Racers Web" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] A-H 50th Anniversary
From: "Bob Harrington" <bob@harringtonphoto.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:34:32 -0500
Apologies is this appears twice.  The first time I tried posting it I received
a message that I was not a member.  I'm forwarding this on behalf of VARAC
(The Vintage Automobile Racing Association of Canada)
Bob H.
"http://www.harringtonphoto.ca";

First, my name is Mike Jennings & I'm the organizer of the 50th
Anniversary of Sprites with the Vintage Automobile Racing Association
of Canada,(www.varac.ca) we will have our 29th Annual Vintage Festival
at Mosport raceway in Ontario Canada on June 20-22/2008, featuring
Austin Healey Sprites & CAN-AM cars.

I'm looking for contacts in the Sprite world, USA-CAN - UK who have
Sprite Specials, early race history's, just love racing Sprites to any
street Sprite show or go, to fill out the weekend of racing & showing
of our cars. Any contacts you can give me or pass on the opportunity
to join us for this event would be appreciated.

We will give Sprites a 4 day event,Thur. test day-lapping (street&road
race), Fri.Sat.Sun. practice, qualifying, group 2 race,1hr enduro and
a A/H Sprite feature ( need full grid 25+) or A/H-- MG Midget
Challenge, we will look at Sprites running as a second grid in the MG
Simms cup if we have the ###s & they still want more seat time!!!!!!!

We also have one of the best welcome parties of the vintage events
world on Friday & a dinner party on Saturday following the new
upcoming & old outgoing drivers of the Mosport GRAND PIX of Lawn
Chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " MEDIC" or "Doctor in the paddock?' Clean
up on pit row !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I'm looking for is a contact #, email for any other special
Speedwell,Lenham, Sebring Le Mans Sprites/Racers/Streeters. We have a
list of 16 entries to date(Oct.31/07), we have a confirmed entry of
Dan Leonard with his 59 Speedwell GT. Needed contact #, email for
Richard Rooks (Wisconsin) Tom Cotter (Charlotte,North Carolina) Chris
Cross (SVRA?) Tivie (?)

We of course send a open invitation to " ALL Austin Healey" racers,
owners to attend this event.

I hope you can help me out & please pass this on to any Sprite or MG
Midget racer who would join us & reply by email.

Mike Jennings