[Vintage-race] Mid Ohio Storage

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Mid Ohio Storage
From: <note4don@live.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:23:08 -0800
I am part of a three car group coming from California to Mid-Ohio on June and
then on to Beaverun and Schenley Park.

We need to store our enclosed 3 car trailer and truck for 10 days after
Mid-Ohio.

I was told by Mid-Ohio personnel that "Guest Services" were the only ones who
could give me information about leaving the rig at Mid-Ohio but they won't be
available for a month or so.

Who knows about storage at Mid-Ohio or are there services nearby the track or
perhaps Columbus where we could safely store the rig? How about the Pittsburgh
area?

Any thoughts will be helpful.

Don Queen