[Vintage-race] 1962 Austin Healey 3000 MK2 Race Car For Sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net (List Vintage)
Subject: [Vintage-race] 1962 Austin Healey 3000 MK2 Race Car For Sale
From: zero260@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:32:22 +0000
1962 Austin Healey 3000 MK 2.. Former race car. History unknown. Tri Carb
engine, overdrive transmission. Detroit locker diff. Modified deep Oil Pan .
Tube shocks added to front suspension.Car is lowered. Wire wheels. Rear Disc
Brakes. Roll bar. Racing windshield. The body is very straight and there is no
rust. Has not been started in a year or so. The engine turns freely on the
starter.The pan was off recently and repaired. While off I pulled a couple of
rod caps and saw that the bearings and crank  are in good condition. Needs fuel
pump. Needs some wiring sorted out. It has 2 stock seat frames and some spares
as well. This is a project that I don't have time for. It is in Berkeley Calif
and available for inspection. I have lots of photos to email and can try and
answer questions.
Jerry Burr