Re: [Vintage-race] Vintage Racing Gremlin

To: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>, Rick Yocum
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Vintage Racing Gremlin
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
The Brook Stevens museum had an AMC Pacer setup for IMSA

Jim Fuerstenberg

'The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.'
(Douglas Adams)