[Vintage-race] PVGPA BeaveRun Historics

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] PVGPA BeaveRun Historics
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 14:20:45 -0400
To one and all!
  Time is running out to get your early bird special entry for
arguably one of the finest vintage events anywhere. I am talking
about the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association's Historic Races
at BeaveRun. July 11-13, 2008 Mark it on your calendar and get your
entry in by May 31, 2008 (postmark) to take advantage of the discount pricing!!
     We offer something for everyone. We have full wheel to wheel
vintage racing going on all day Saturday and Sunday. Friday is a test
and tune for those who want more track time or want to work the kinks
out of a new set up. Friday can be run as a stand alone event. We
also have 2 days of SCCA Solo II events on Saturday & Sunday (slalom
racing is how many of us know this) Plus there is just great
spectating of racing, cars, people...
   Besides being an absolutely great event we and you are doing
something we can all feel good about at the end of the weekend. We
are helping people who need our help. This entire event, which starts
with our races and continues with cruising nites, dinners, a rally,
shows and ends with the car shows and racing at Schenley Park the
following weekend it dedicated to raising money for our two
charities, the Autism Society of Pittsburgh and the Allegheny School.
The PVGPA has been hard at work for the past 25 years doing this
(this will be the 5th running of the Historics) and we have given our
charities more than 2.5 million dollars (not raised but actually
given directly to them) So everything you do during the weekend
whether it is racing a vintage car, doing some solo racing, catching
a charity lap around the track in a real vintage race car or just
spectating and meeting all of the participants of this great event,
helps to put money directly into the hands of those that need it most.
  What is more quintessential American than having a great summer
party and helping those less fortunate tan ourselves.
  So please get your entry form in and join us in our 5th running of
the PVGPA Historic Races at BeaveRun

  For more information, schedules, entry forms, links etc please go
to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the vintage racing button. Then
click the BeaveRun button and everything you need should be there.
  See you at the races
Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA director of competition BeaveRun