Re: [Vintage-race] Mini 50th Anniversary racing plans?

To: Daniel Thompson <DThompson@gbc.ca>, Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Mini 50th Anniversary racing plans?
From: Paul Tunley <paultunley@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:41:44 +1200
The New  Zealand Southern Festival is (in early planning) looking at
honouring the Mini at the Teretonga round on 20th/21st/22nd Feb 2009. They
plan to have Classic Mini's (Coopers etc) Mini Sevens (still a current NZ
regional class!) and BMW Mini's (Current national class). So I suppose that
that would propbably kick off the years fesivities. A long way to come but
hey you can fit a few more Mini's into a container than you can CanAms, or
AS WELL AS if you are Brian Blain who two back home as souvineers last
season with his Lola. Any questions just ask me here as I help with the
Skope Classic round of the SFOS.
Cheers
Paul