Re: [Vintage-race] iPhone as Data System for Racers?

To: twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] iPhone as Data System for Racers?
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:23:58 -0500
Dynolicious and Rev Lite on iTunes is all I've found so far..

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/6236/third-party-app-turns-iphone-
into-idatalogger/

http://devtoaster.com/products/rev/index.html

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

1971 Spit MkIV/1500 RaceCar
1971 TR6 TBD
1976 TR7 Street
1968 GT6 Vintage

"I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.
Its the excitement only a free man can feel.  A free man at the start
of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain"