Re: [Vintage-race] tire pressure gauge quest?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] tire pressure gauge quest?
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:03:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
AH HA!  turns out to be a very accurate gage and covered for lifetime of
ownership!   how darn cool is that!  it leaves today for a rebuild!

thank you to all of you who responded via this list and the *wink-wink* phone.
LOL!

wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season!
just an update on my moving and things great and small:
the Saab is ready for it's next race , the trailer is ready to roll anywhere i
can tow it too!  the darn tow vehicle ('94 GMC suburban) has split the cat.
converter's casing.  so the exhaust leak is downright "straight pipe" loud and
needs repairs before my next tow.   Mary Anne is daily driving my 1967 2 stroke
street Saab 96 the "possessed Saab" and is really enjoying free wheeling in
traffic!   I've been driving my '59 bugeye (which is the ex David & Susan
Rothel DC region H-production car from '61 to '64) off and on to try to
economize in the fuel consumption department.    my H-mod sports racer "brand
X" still needs an engine to restore it to a ready to race state.   the ex-Craig
Disney 1960 yellow Saab 93F is nearing refinishing stage and engine
installation to put it up for sale.
lots going on here!   i hope everyone is preparing to pass me on course next
season...LOL!   remember my two corner warning system , you can smell burning
castor oil two turns before you see me....  ;).

chuck
'60 Saab 93F  #251
the amount of Saabs here is getting out of hand.....  ;)