[Vintage-race] Shameless vote pandering!

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Shameless vote pandering!
From: "Koehler, Cliff" <CKoehler@amuniversal.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:01:27 -0500
I have had the pleasure of racing with Doug Bruce at Blackhawk (VSCDA) and
Hallett (CVAR).  Doug is in his second year of vintage racing and exhibits
true passion for our sport.  Doug's enthusiasm for vintage racing,
appreciation for period correct cars, and outgoing personality will benefit
VSCDA club members.

Thank you.

Cliff Koehler

------

Doug Bruce wrote:

Any of you that are members of VSCDA get to vote and I need your help.  I need
you to send a quick note today if you can to: vscda@hughes.net.  Just telling
them that you endorse Doug Bruce for nomination on the ballot for a board seat
with VSCDA.  I need 40 people who are members.  I am close but not there yet.

I am seeking a board seat to try and add new ideas and ways to stay afloat and
attract new members.