[Vintage-race] (no subject)

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] (no subject)
From: John.Desantis@Inficon.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:56:22 -0400
        Anybody out there travel from the US to Canada hauling an enclosed
trailer, race car and all the stuff ya pile in for a typical
race weekend, got any advice for a first timer?         Is there anything
I should not bring, like maybe race gas or food and drink?  Any tips
to make customs easier?

        Would customs ask for a registration for the car?  No ones seen a
registration for my car in 40 plus years.

        I am planning to attend the Vintage Festival at Mosport next
month.

John DeSantis
Mechanical Engineer
Inficon
Phone 315-434-1196
Fax 315-437-3803
NOTICE: - This message including any attachments is intended only for the
use of the designated recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information protected by law.  If you are not the intended
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message including any attachments.
Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive