[Vintage-race] Lotus Seven (And Elite) Fun for next summer

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Lotus Seven (And Elite) Fun for next summer
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:57:03 -0800 (PST)
Forwarded from a message I received recently... looks like a potential good
event to either race or watch! Mid Ohio is one of my favorites :-)

"Hello
John,
I am hoping that you will help me get the word out to Lotus 7
enthusiasts regarding a special feature race organized by the US historic race
group - Sport car Vintage Racing Associations (SVRA) to be held June 24-26
2011 at the Mid Ohio race circuit.

My plan is to arrange a special features
race of which the grid is comprised of the small-specialty English car
manufacturers, such marques as Turner, Morgan, Lotus, TVR, Elva, Tornado,
Ginetta and Fairthorpe .

In addition to the mentioned Specialty car race, the
standard full schedule of SVRA race group sprint races will be taking place
throughout the weekend.  All in all a very pleasant race outing can be
expected for all.

If you will be so kind to spread the word via your fine
website/register to fellow Lotus 7 racers and owners so they can consider
adding this unique event to their 2011 race schedules it is greatly
appreciated and will certainly help make the even  an success for all fans of
these fine sport cars.   Of course owners of road going examples are also
encouraged to support their marque by attending the SVRAbs Mid Ohio race
weekend.

If you personally know Lotus 7 racers that may be interested in this
Specials race, please forward them my note directly and ask them to contact
me.

We are also encouraging Lotus Elite owners to bring out their cars to
join in the fun, so if you have access to Elite owners, please forward to
them.

With best regards,

John Ruth
JDRuth@att.net"

If you're a Seven or
Elite racer, please do contact him! Stay tuned for more info as the event
nears! (I do expect to have my &*#$#@ together by then!

Cheers,
jd
Vintage-race@autox.team.net