[Vintage-race] Vintage racing 2011

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Vintage racing 2011
From: "Ralph Steinberg" <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:48:46 -0500
Good morning to all.

 With this being the last Saturday before Christmas many of you might have
regulated the 2001 racing season to the back part of your brain. Others may
be staring forlornly at your race care and counting the days as you hide out
in the garage to escape this holiday madness and others are staring at the
50,000 bits and pieces that they are swearing will be a new race car by this
coming season and have left indexed and clearly marked gift lists full of
"new Hans Device. Nomex Suit, Helmet, New Tires. in all the appropriate
places - (hate to tell you this but get ready for a pair of socks and new
underwear)

But for those of you who are dreaming of the smell of race fuel and the
sounds of engines howling let me get you thinking on this

The PVGP/VRG Historic Races at BeaveRun July 15, 16, 17 2011.

As you all know by now there have been major shake ups in the PVGP
organization and you ought to go check it out but for now stay with me on
BeaveRun. We have entry forms up (huge discounts for a dual event early
entry) I even have the schedule up for BeaveRun 2011 along with special info
on a Special Spridget Race. So check it out and stop back often as I will be
filling in groups and adding more info shortly. Check out the PVGP site too
for new info on all they are doing (the schedule they have up for Beaver is
last year's and so are the groups) That information will most likely show on
my site first and then be on theirs soon after. But you still need to check
out their site!

 So go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the vintage race button and then
BeaveRun and lastly the BeaveRun 2011 link for all of the latest news and
information on this great race for a great charity

Thanks and Happy Holidays and a Safe New Year

Ralph Steinberg PVGP Director of Competition BeaveRun
Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive