[Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Update (believe it or not!)

To: Lotus <lotus@se7ens.net>, Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Update (believe it or not!)
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, it's been a while but I'm finally getting back on track, and it feels
good! One of the larger 'sub projects' that has been on my plate is finally
finished! Affectionately known as the Angle-Canadian corner, this is a batch
of information and research done by my Canadian friend Bill Fayers. Bill has
dug up information on the 7X and 7Y and has had first hand conversations with
the guys who built them, including Barry Flegg, Dave Walden and John Robinson
(who happens to hold the record for fastest assembly of a Lotus Seven kit by
the way). Additionally, Bill shares a few from his collection of Lotus Press
Releases from the mid 1960's as well as a few other tidbits.

Access the new
content form the home page of SimpleSevens: http://www.simplesevens.org

The
Anglo Canadian Corner will remain a 'sub-site' under SimpleSevens and I will
continue to post Bill's content as he provides it. So if you are interested,
bookmark the sub-site as eventually the announcement on SimpleSevens will
disappear (although I'll probably call otu significant updates to it in the
future).

Lots more to come as I continue to work out using updated software,
hardware and time constraints!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org