vtr

TVT Events Calender

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: TVT Events Calender
From: POLLEY <dpolley@s-cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 21:23:16 -0600 (CST)
Dear Bill Sohl,
     Greetings from Nebraska the Number 1 Football Team --at long last.!!!
     Nebraska Truimph Drivers Events:
     March 26 Spring tune up session at Virant's in Springfield,Ne.
     April 30 All British Car Meet Registration 12-2:00 pm-event 12-4:00pm
              Location is Factory stores of America Outlet Parking Area
              Nebraska City, Ne.
              This event is held in conjunction with 124th Arbor Day
              Celebration festivities in historic Nebraska City, Ne.
              April 28-30, 1995.
              Trolley shuttle available to other activities and sites
              Hot Air Ballons
              Arbor Day farm and Lodge
              Antique Engine display
              Kite Flyers
              Flea Market, Craft and Antique Show

     For more Information contact Bill Redinger (402)496-2006
     fax:(402)636-269.
     Presented by Nebraska Truimph Drivers,Member Vintage Truimph Register.

     July 25-30 Nebraska Truimph Drivers will Caravan to National Truimph
                Convention in Rockford, Illinois.

     For Sale Parts:  Bill--Please!!  help me clean out garage.

         1. 60 SPOKE PAINTED WIRE WHEELS SET OF 4 SOLID CONDITION,SAND
            BLASTED, PAINTED CORRECTLY  ---- $400/set of 4.

         2. CLEAN FACTORY WW ADAPTORS W/KNOCK OFFS ----$150/set of 4.

         3. TR-6 FACTORY HARDTOP VERY GOOD CONDITION --PAINTED TO
            YOUR COLOR----$800.

         4. TR-3 OR 4----4:55 DETROIT LOCKER, LIMITED SLIP DIFERENTIAL
            REAR AXLE COMPLETE READY TO GO----$700.

         5. TR-3 OR 4----ENGINE FOR REBUILD.

         BILL REDINGER
         1014 N. 127 AVE.
         OMAHA,NE 68154
         402-496-2006
         402-636-2695 FAX

     Hi!!!
     How are all of you.?? We are all good here.  Enjoying the empty
nest.  We had great fun in Europe for a month over xmas break.  We were
all able to go and once again remembered why young men must leave home.
We can not afford to feed them --especailly in Europe.
     We are going to National's plus Chicago Historic Races July 22/23
they are great!!!
     Take care. Hopefully you are getting same weather we have here for
the past week.  It has been in the 70's.
     Bill---please put for sale items in VTR.  My Bill keeps buying more
cars-we have 7 in garage now.  It is a disease for which treatment is
required!!!!
     I am using this email address feel free to write to it..
     Hi!! to all....Anne and Bill Redinger