vtr

General Information

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: General Information
From: rtwigg@interserv.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 14:53:26 -0800
from rtwigg@interserv, Monday, March 6, 1995,  1700 est
       Robert L. Twigg
       8623 Quaker Brothers Drive
       Ellicott City, MD  21043-5459

to VTR

Dear sirs,

I own several British cars, one of which is a 1968 Triumph GT6/MK1.  The
car is being frame-up restored and is currently 90% finished.  Being a new
user on the internet I found your address and thought I would see what kind
of information you have.  If all goes on schedual the GT6 will be ready for
show by May 1.  I know of a few local shows but am interested in finding
information on additional ones and/or various clubs to join.

Please send any information to my email or home address.  Your cooperation
is greatly appretiated.

Sincerely,
Bob Twigg