vtr

Internet

To: dfain@mbnoa2, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Internet
From: dfain@mbnoa2.mnet.uswest.com (David N. Fain)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 15:16:32 -0700
To: vtr@autox.team.net
CC: dfain
I was pleased to find VTR's home page while cruising the
net.  Looks like you are off to a good start in a short
time.  I have an early GT6 (KC3565L) so I am especially
interested in the GT6 section.  My employer (US West)  is
encouraging its employees to try out Mosaic and create
their own home pages so I hope to get some pictures of
my jasmine yellow '67 scanned in soon.  Let me know if
you are interested and I will see if I can figure out how
to move a .gif file, maybe I have something you can use.
The MTAP sounds like a good idea.  I printed a copy and
will make it available to other members through my local
chapter here in Denver (Rocky Mountain Triumph Club).

Something else I would like to see is an online calendar of
club events like the one that appears in The Vintage
Triumph, maybe in the section on National Conventions.

I will be attending the regional convention in Clear Lake
City, Texas in April.  I hope to come back with lots of
pictures of Triumphs in interesting locations.  Maybe I
can add to your photo archives.

Another thought.....I have been corresponding via email with a
guy in the Mercedes 190SL Group who is collecting email
addresses for all the members who have one.  Are you planning
to do anything like this?  That would give you a quick easy
way of communicating with the various chapters of the VTR.

I will see that your email address and URL appears in
the next newsletter.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Signed: ! (Dave Fain) !