vtr

Rockford net access

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Rockford net access
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 00:54:23 -0700
I recently got a message from one of the folks involved with setting up
things for the 1995 convention.  It seems the the Rockford City Library
system is working on getting good network access, and there may be a
Freenet site in town by summer, too.  So if I do manage to get a demo
machine to the meet, it may be possible to have some decent response
time!

I may miss out on a caravan of west coast folks, though, as I am at the
moment seriously thinking of hitting the Chicago Historics the weekend
before.  It could be a fun summer1

mjb.