vtr

Mailing Address for VTR

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Mailing Address for VTR
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 09:20:24 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

As editor of the New England Triumph, I am supposed to send a copy of our
newsletter to you folks. The address that we have is:

Chris Hansel
VTR

along with a New Jersey address (which I cannot remember at this time.)

The last copy that we sent to you got bounced back at us with an addressee
unknown stamp on it.

We know that you would like to receive our newsletter, so we need to know
the correct address. Please help us out.

regards,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     | E-Mail: lang@isis.mit.edu