vtr

Re: Missing FOR SALE advertis...

To: BRVF44A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Missing FOR SALE advertis...
From: MediaTexas@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 17:22:41 -0400
Hey Bob,

Nice to hear from you; I was beginning to lose my faith in e-mail. Wonder if
we'll ever find out what happened to the advert, or if the follow-up was even
ever received?

Well, we felt bad about missing regionals (for the first time ever - when we
were in the US), but Fiona's job sent her to Corpus (competitive gymnastics),
and she invited me, and here we are.

Anyway, thanks for the note, and we will see you at another Triumph event
soon!

((Bill Sohl: if you get this please acknowledge))

Phil/South Texas