vtr

Convention reminder

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Convention reminder
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 12:59:39 -0600
Just thought I'd remind folks that the $10 discount for VTR convention
registrations only applies to those sent in before May 15, a week from
today.  You may want to dig out those papers and take care of it soon, if
you are planning on attending.  I just have to decide if I can spend the
time and money to spend the previous weekend at the Chicago Historics
races, or if I should go to an autocross school in South Bend, or what.

mjb.