vtr

Application to Join VTR

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Application to Join VTR
From: peterv@zircon.com.au
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 23:19:33 -0700
G'day,

My name is Peter Venardos, I live Sydney Australia and own
2 Triumphs, one a TR6 '69 Damson with wires (Ex USA) and
the other a Dolomite Sprint, which I don't think was exported
into the USA.

I am very intrested in subscribing, and would like to know if you except
Credit Card details.

I am a member of the TSOA (Triumph Sports Owners Association) here
in Australia. We are holding our National Concours in  Sydney this year
along with a National Meeting from 9th to the 17th of September. If any
Of your members are in OZ please drop me a line/email and I will let you
know about specific details. As a Guest Speaker we are having Graham
Robson speaking at our general Meeting.

Regards
Peter Venardos
Sydney Australia