vtr

Joining VTR

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Joining VTR
From: Curt Chivers <curt@rfx.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 95 19:32:11 0700
I am interested in joining the VTR. Please send any membership forms or
information appropriate. I have been restoring a 1969 Spitfire MK 3 for
the last three years and I am glad to say that I,m finally in
re-assembly phase. This is a "ground up, frame off, nut & bolt"
restoration. My home address is:
                                 6582 Polo Circle
                                 Huntington Beach, CA 92648

                                 work: (213) 962-7400