vtr

Vintage Triumph Register (Membership)

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Triumph Register (Membership)
From: Brian Smith <gyhsmith@rmplc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 09:22:38 -0800
My name is Dr. Brian Smith and I live in the UK!

I spotted your web pages while browsing

I own a Gentry kit car which is based on the MG TF 1955, but most of the
doner parts for the kit are triumph, mainly from a Triumph 13/60. The
engine is from a 1850 Triumph Dolomite Sprint. It is ivory white and has a
tan soft-top. The radiator badge is identical to your logo, and all in all
it is a great car.

If you would like any pictures/details then please let me know. I have
pictures of the car being built and as it is now.

Please also send me membership details

Thank you for your time, cheers Brian.