vtr

Hello

To: vtr@autox.team.net, amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Hello
From: Stephen oertwig <oertwig@chelsea.ios.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 08:38:40 -0500 (EST)
Hello Bill and Andy,

   Seasoned greetings from Korea.  Been a busy year, and not much time to
dream about TRs.  Received issue #61 of TVR today.  Really made me
homesick.  Wish I could have had the 2000 at the convention.  I had
planned to attend, but I was working the dedication   of the Korean War
Veterans Memorial in D.C.  Was a hot time.

I've misplaced the email addresses for the TR nets.  I unsubscirbed from
BC because there was too much to read in such little time.

Regards to all, Steve, Ho Yong and Herald