vtr

TR6 odds and ends

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 odds and ends
From: zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov (Brian Zuchowski)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 09:41:58 -0500
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

I'd like to post the following ad to the list:

for a 1974 TR6: any a/c components still available or any info on TR6 a/c
in general - haven't seen
                any articles in Six-Pack on TR6 a/c and would like to write one

Was a white convertible top for the TR6 available from Leyland, dealers, or
AMCO back in the 70's?
There's a picture of one TR6 with a white softop in a German ad in one TR
book and was wondering if anyone had one special ordered on their brand new
TR6 in the states way back then??

I also didn't receive my TRF Xmas catalog til 12/22, in response to the post.

Happy Holidays!!

Brian

  Brian Zuchowski,  (713) 333-8504, fax (713) 333-4423
                    zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov