vtr

Send Me Information

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Send Me Information
From: esko@gnn.com ()
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 12:04:24
please send info on VTR to; Ken Umpierre  18 Lois Lane  Esko MN 55733

i own a '66 TR4A irs commission #61129 L  i personally restored this car over
a three year period and i believe that the 4A was the height of Triumph
quality and the ultimate iteration of the classic Triumph 4 cylinder engine.
Why no one gives the 4A any credit is beyond me but i don't mind because that
only makes my car even more special and rare. one last thing i need.
sunvisors and the center mounting bar that are not available from any source
i know. THANK YOU.