vtr

Where can I find TR6 information

To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Where can I find TR6 information
From: lars.johnsen@hd.uib.no (Lars G. Johnsen)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 17:21:20 +0100
Sender: owner-vtr
message posted to vtr and triumphs

I am in the process of importing a 76 Triumph TR6 from USA to Norway. In
order to get the car into Norway I need information on where I can find
official documents (from the factory for example) that describes the
following 5 aspects of the car:

* steering
* brakes
* emission
* noise level
* safety belts (mounting place)

If the car meets the Norwegian regulations of 76 (not today!!) I can get it
into the country, if not I have to make some alterations to it. Hopefully
that wont be necessary.

Lars

 Lars G. Johnsen
 NCCH
 University of Bergen,             Tel: +47-55-58 94 61
 Harald Haarfagres gt 31,          Fax: +47-55-58 94 70
 N-5007 Bergen,                  Email: Lars.Johnsen@hd.uib.no
 Norway                            WWW: http://www.hd.uib.no/