vtr

Triumph World back issue

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph World back issue
From: zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov (Brian Zuchowski)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:12:14 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr
To the group:
Does anyone out there have an extra copy of Triumph World issue #2 (June -
July 1995)? I understand there was a good TR6 article in there.  I tried to
order a copy through their back issues department and they are sold out.
So, if anybody has an extra copy or one they wish to part with, please let
me know.

Also, was the Goodyear G800 redline the standard equipment tire through the
whole of TR6 production, all the way to '76? They're on the maroon '72 "6"
in the '72 US sales brochure, and I had one as the spare in my '76. Just
wondering if the Michelin 185/15 redline was all that was available in the
later TR6 years.

B. Zuchowski
'76 TR6