vtr

Fwd: CARS FOR SALE CLASSIFIED AD IN NEXT "THE VINTAGE T

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: CARS FOR SALE CLASSIFIED AD IN NEXT "THE VINTAGE T
From: Osbcso@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 21:54:41 -0400
Cc: Osbcso@aol.com
Sender: owner-vtr
To the VTR recipient of this message:

The classified ad that is part of this transmission appears to have been sent
to the wrong Ken at VTR.  I want my attached ad to go into the next "The
Vintage Triumph".  I assume that Ken Streeter, the Editor at Large needs to
receive this message to put it in the next issue.

Please verify the mailing address before forwarding to Ken Streeter, or
whomever, that will handle my request.

Thank you......Christopher Osborne