vtr

Re: Issue #67 VTR

To: "Steve L. Toth" <ybullet@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Issue #67 VTR
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 22:32:34 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Steve L. Toth wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
>    I haven't recieved issue #67 as of yet.  Mostly since I move around so
>much.
> (My mail usually looks as though it's taken a trip around the world with
> all of those stickers on it!)
>
>    Anyway, someone told me that my name and "The Yellow Bullet" appeared in
> this recent issue.  Too bad that it's because of my screw-up on the
> autocross!
> As usual, I guess.  So I have a "unique" driving style!

Well, your name does pop up at least twice in this issue.

>    If someone happens to have a extra issue or the address to the VTR website,
> please send it so that I can find out what state my issue is in!

Steve, and anyone else in a similar position of trying to track the
status of your membership or the whereabouts of a lost issue of TVT, it's
best to contact Membership Secretary Bill Lynn <triumphtr2@aol.com>,
giving him as much information as possible (name, membership number and
expiration issue number if known, along with current and any previous
addresses). Bill usually can get things straightened out quite quickly.

Note that (at least with U.S. addresses, to which magazines are sent Bulk
Rate) undeliverable magazines are usually NOT forwarded, so it is good to
make sure Bill Lynn has any address changes as soon as you can provide them.

One way or another, Steve, we'll get you a copy of #67!

--Andy