vtr

Suggestions

To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Suggestions
From: "G. Ellis Pittman Jr." <ekjpit@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:43:17 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hello listers:

Sorry for the repost, after posting this the last time I had some
computer problems, and lost all my e-mail, so do not know if anyone
responded.  If you did respond thanks and could you respond again.

Anyone on the list from the Utica/Rome, New York area?  My wife and I
just moved into the area and we are looking at getting my TR4
"professionally" restored, at least the exterior.  We are not looking at
Concours restoration, just a reasonably priced restoration so we can keep
it on the road as a daily driver, during the summer.  I'm wondering if
anyone from the area has recommendations.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ellis