vtr

RE: Test -- hello?

To: "'DANMAS@aol.com'" <DANMAS@aol.com>, econrad@teal.csn.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Test -- hello?
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:55:06 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net

> econrad@teal.csn.net writes:
>
> > Does anyone reside on this list????

And Dan Masters replied:

> There's at least two -- me and you!  Actually, I see very little traffic
on
> this list. Most of the traffic for Triumphs is over on the majordomo
lists.

A quick perusal of the VTR web page doesn't seem to supply a description of
the VTR email list, but my recollection is that it's primarily for the
discussion of VTR-related matters (events, notices to the membership, etc.).

The fact that traffic on the VTR list is light is a GOOD thing . . . if
everyone sent copies of their TR-related questions and comments to all of
the Triumph newsgroups, I'd have no time to get any work done at all!

Jim Hill
Madison WI