vtr

Fwd: 13th VTR Convention Southeast Regional (fwd)

To: Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>, VTR Chapters and Zones <vtr-chapters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: 13th VTR Convention Southeast Regional (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:43:52 -0400 ()
Cc: Barbaraunf@aol.com
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net

--8414970-7527-940877032=:-505021

Regarding the following, if anyone can help Barbara on this, please
contact her directly at <Barbaraunf@aol.com> or call (904) 641-4089.

Thanks!

--Andy

The Triumph Club of North Florida is holding the 13th VTR Southeast Region
Convention in Lake City, FL, Oct. 28-31, 1999.

I am working in the Hospitality Room and thought it would be nice to have
a scrapbook of all the past southeastern conventions.

I have plenty of stuff, programs, attendance, winners, photos, etc. back
to 1990, but am having to scrounge for information for the previous years.

I believe the Georgia Triumph Association sponsored the years 1989, 1988,
1985, 1984, in Atlanta.

Is it possible to get me any information on these conventions - dates,
etc.?

I would be grateful for any input or leads.

Thank you.

Barbara

--8414970-7527-940877032=:-505021--