vtr

Re: Looking for a TR3B

To: wedeln@hotmail.com, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a TR3B
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:44:16 EST
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
There is a late model TR3B listed in Santa Ana (LA area) in the VTR
Classifieds.

Looks very promising, but far away from you.

I will be in this vicinity on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week....but not
sure if I have time to look.

I will be en route by tomorrow, but will monitor e-mail from time to time.

Joe Alexander
VTR Road Racing Advisor

<< Folks,

   I'm presently on the look out for a late model TR3B.  If you hear of any
 in the area that are 1 step down from concours, I'd be interested in hearing
 more about it.

   I plan on driving it, so if I bought a trailer queen, she'd never see that
 trailer again...

   Just to save a couple notes, I have looked in Hemmings and at major for
 sale web sites...

 Mike Brouillette
 Bedford, NH
 59 AH BT7