vtr

NOS TR250 (& 6?) tachometer for sale

To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS TR250 (& 6?) tachometer for sale
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:37:13 EST
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Before I go the eBay route, I thought I'd try a slightly more captive
audience first! :-)

I have a very nice NOS Smiths tachometer for sale. Smiths number RN 2413/00,
Triumph V566 or 214263. I know it fits TR250 but might also fit early TR6?

There are a couple small spots where the black on the rim has scraped off;
otherwise it is as new. The box has seen better days, though.

I'd like to get $75 + shipping for it (probably around $5.00 within the US,
maybe more to other corners of the world). Any takers? First come, first
served....

--Andy Mace