vtr

ZS Carburetor Problem

Subject: ZS Carburetor Problem
From: Jon <blueturtles@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 05:16:30 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hello,

I got a problem with the carburetors on the TR6...

On one of the carburetors, on the bottom side, it is
leaking gas (or at least that is where it is dripping
from). I can take my finger and wipe the bottom of the
carburetor and it will be saturated with gas. I have
spent two days trying to figure out where it is coming
from (as you can tell, I don't know too much about the
carburetors!). Is there a seal that is broken /
leaking somewhere up on the body of the carb?

Any help would be great...since I don't know very much
about this part of the car, should I have a
professional look at it or can a novice work on the
carburetors?

Sorry for so many questions!

Jon

///