vtr

Re: VTR Chapter Insurance Cord

To: Kevin_Ward@secura.net, mlcooknj@msn.com
Subject: Re: VTR Chapter Insurance Cord
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:26:56 EDT
Cc: vtr-admin@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/01 1:41:35 PM EDT, Kevin_Ward@secura.net writes:

> Andy:
>
> I will be taking another position soon with another carrier in their
> senior executive ranks, and the discussion involved my duties as VTR Cord
> for insurance. Due to potential conflicts and/or the new Privacy issues it
> was deemed that I should remove myself from my current post. So, with deep
> regret I am submitting my resignation as VTR Chapter Insurance
> Coordinator. However, I advised that I would continue on until another
> individual is named, and I can supply the documents and job function to
> that person.  Although it was only for two years, I enjoyed what I could
> contribute in my short time.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kevin K. Ward

Kevin, it is with at least equal regret that I accept your resignation. I
would also like to thank you not only for doing the job well, but also for
doing it with great skill, efficiency, diplomacy and speed.

I am copying this to the entire VTR-ADMIN list and the VTR general and
VTR-CHAPTERS lists with the additional request that folks on these lists give
some thought as to a possible successor. If anyone is interested or knows of
someone who might be interested in the post, please let us know (reply
preferably to VTR-ADMIN@autox.team.net).

--Andy
Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net
///