vtr

The Vintage Triumph - Old issues wanted (copies?)

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'VTR-List'" <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Vintage Triumph - Old issues wanted (copies?)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:27:25 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
I am trying to finish out my set and find that I am missing issues 5 & 8...
That's it.    I would like to locate them, but realize that it is probably
not likely.  So, in the meantime, if someone has them and would be willing
to copy them for me, I would appreciate it.   (standard 8 = x 11 paper).

Respond off-list if you are able to help.

Thanks

Carl

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list