vtr

WTB TR2 or 3

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB TR2 or 3
From: JagwireJimmy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:48:44 EDT
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hello

New to the list and I apologize if this isn't the place to post this but I
looking to buy a TR 2 or 3. No projects, no rust. An older restoration
perhaps. I am looking for a very nice driver.
I am not looking to "steal" a car but if someone thinks that they are going
to retire on the sale then I am not the guy either. I will pay a price that
is fair to all involved.
I would like to buy one soon but, then again, I waited 3 years to find the
right 356 and 4 years for the right TC so if I have to wait, then I'll wait.
Ideally it will be as close to Chicago or Cedar Rapids as possible but I know
how these things go. The ideal car will be in Vancouver with my luck. And if
I moved to Vancouver-then it will be in Chicago. I'm sure everyone n this
list can relate to that.
Oh well.
Thanks for any help or suggestions to where I might find one.

Jim

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net