vtr

Converting + grnd to - grnd

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Converting + grnd to - grnd
From: "jason haelewyn" <jehman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:19:35
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hello All,
I am new to this group so please correct me as I learn this forum.  I have a
1967 Spitfire Mk2.  I read the article "Converting Positive Ground to
Negative Ground" that is posted at
wysiwyg://3/http://www.vtr.org/maintain/negative-ground.html.  Can anyone
tell me if step 6 actually connects the battery before doing step 7
(repolarizing the generator)?  Also if you have any suggestions for doing
this on the spit Mk2 please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason Haelewyn