vtr

San Diego British Groups

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego British Groups
From: "Jay Rottier" <jehcar@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:36:53 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hello,
I have just moved to the San Diego area and I was wondering if anyone can
give me a heads-up on the British car groups in the area.  I had just
completed a complete suspension and interior rebuild on a 1967 Triumph
Spitfire before I moved out here, and now I will try to make up for the
summers that I missed while I was doing all that work in Michigan.  If
anyone can point me in the right direction here in San Diego I would
appreciate it.

Happy Motoring
Jason Haelewyn
1967 Spitfire