vtr

VTR updates

To: vtr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR updates
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:50:12 EST
I know most of you are aware of the following information, but I'm still
seeing outdated information appearing in a number of Chapter and Zone
newsletters. PLEASE check your newsletters (and membership application forms
for those who include VTR information on your own forms) and spread the word
that:

VTR dues are now (as of 9/1/2001) $30/year for members with US addresses;
$35/year for Canada and Mexico; and $40/year everywhere else in the world.

The VTR mailing address, for dues and most other correspondence, is:

PO Box 655
Howell, MI 48844

Also, copies of Chapter and Zone newsletters should go at least to new
President Vernon Brannon and _The Vintage Triumph_ Editor Mike Cook. (E-mail
me for postal addresses for Vernon and Mike if you need them.) I still
greatly enjoy reading the many newsletters I get, but I won't be hurt if you
need to drop my gratis copy (from my tenure as President) in favor of mailing
them to Vernon.

Thanks!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///