vtr

FW: Powers of 10

To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, MICHAELRWHITE@msn.com
Subject: FW: Powers of 10
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:34:08 -0500
Our computer server system has been hacked and completely trashed.  Once it
is shut down we are "dead in the water".  As of Thursday at 4pm I will not
be able to send and/or receive emails until maybe Monday.    Emails should
eventually get through but "who knows"...   Unfortunately I have been
included in the triage group that is going around to the over 400 computers
in our college to change domain servers; email links; share drive
designations, etc. etc. etc.  On Monday, arts.usf.edu will be no more.
There is going to be an attempt to keep the @arts as an alias for email
purposes but that may not work.  The same is true for web pages.  If you
can't get through, change "arts" to "cvpa" in any address or URL.  If you
wish, you can change your address book to  musson@cvpa.usf.edu to avoid any
problems.  It will bounce as unrecognized until probably Saturday sometime.

See you on the flip side.

Check out the slide show  -  Earth from 100 million light years away  (the
other side of the Milky Way) to Earth at 100 attometers
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///