vtr

Re: 1960 TR3

To: GROBIN1261@aol.com, vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1960 TR3
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:06:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/2003 9:37:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GROBIN1261@aol.com writes:

> I now own a 1960 TR3 that is in need of restoration.   I thought you might
> know who best in this area I might contract to restore it.  I'm not much of a
> car buff myself.  This car was owned by my father who stored it in his
> garage for the past 25 years and dreamed of restoring it one day.  It would
>be
> awesome to give my father back this old car fully restored.  Thank you for
>your
> time.
>

> George Robinson
> Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
> 215-870-8206

George, with this reply I'm copying a couple of e-mail lists of Triumph
owners. Hopefully you'll get some good suggestions.

LISTERS: Can anyone in the Philly area recommend some places for George to
contact? If so, call at the number listed above or reply to <GROBIN1261@aol.com>
. Thanks!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///