vtr

RE: TR6 or TVR overheating woes

To: me@jasonwgeorge.ca, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 or TVR overheating woes
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:07:55 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
At 08:42 AM 8/30/04 +0100, me@jasonwgeorge.ca wrote:
The fill point is indeed at the highest spot, but I have heard the
thermostat mentioned as a problem before. Do I drill the hole just
straight through the thermostat? not the thermostat housing, correct?
You'll want to drill through the "frame" part of the thermostat itself.
That is, there's a solid part that holds the moving parts of the
thermostat, that's what needs to be drilled.  Does that make sense?

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list